Is your landing page attracting visitors but generating zero leads? You’ve got a problem. You could spend hours staring at your web page, reading and re-reading the text, and scrutinizing every last detail. Or you could just ask your audience.
Your audience is the authority on what works and what doesn’t when it comes to your digital assets’ design and messaging, and the best way to uncover barriers to conversion is to reach out for feedback. How? We’ll discuss your options below. But, first, let’s talk audience personas and personalized marketing.
Successful marketing is personalized – the numbers paint a compelling picture:
- Personalized messaging is the leading tactic used by marketers to boost engagement rates.
- Ninety-nine percent of marketers claim personalization helps build and strengthen customer relationships.
- Eight in ten consumers are more likely to buy from a brand that offers personalized experiences.
In the context of a landing page, personalization means tailoring every element of your design and copy to appeal to a specific audience. Picture your ideal client, their age, occupation, where they live, their likes, dislikes, goals, and the problem they have that your product or service can solve. Use this persona to inform your landing page’s content – a process that is easier said than done.
That’s where user feedback comes into the fold.
Your landing page conversion rate will suffer if your content does not inspire and engage your audience. Fortunately, user feedback is one way to ensure your page resonates with the right people.
User feedback comes in many forms and includes both quantitative and qualitative insights. There are several ways you can go about connecting with your audience:
- You can publish surveys and prompt your audience to take them. Surveys can provide useful information, but there is no guarantee your audience will take time out of their day to provide honest and actionable feedback.
- You can send an email out to your database requesting feedback. Again, your audience may not have the time or inclination to offer feedback. Plus, without structured questions, the feedback you get may not give you the answers you need to boost your landing page conversion rate.
- You can invest in user testing. User testing is guaranteed to secure real human insights that inform design decision-making.
User testing allows you to pinpoint exactly where your landing page falls short. Better yet, the time investment is minimal – with EasyUserTest, you can set up your test in just a few minutes and get feedback in 12 to 48 hours. The process is as quick and easy as entering your landing page’s URL, selecting your panel, and waiting for your results.
If you are ready to boost your landing page conversion rate with the power of user testing, get started with EasyUserTest. Create your account and build an effective test today.